Come on board with our vision. We are a people and an organization that strives to further campus ministry. Come help us do that!
Membership for 2017 is open from Dec. 1, 2016 through Nov. 30, 2017. A discounted rate is available from Dec. 1, 2016 through Jan. 31, 2017.
Note: applications can only be submitted online. Payment may be made online or via mail after the completion of an online application.
Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly newsletters full of useful news and information about your colleagues and their ministries.
- The ability to attend the annual conference.
- A deep and valuable colleague network for support and encouragement.
- Partners in advocacy for ministry in higher education.
- Opportunities for program grant funding and/or conference scholarships.
- Voice and vote at annual business meetings.
- Access to minutes and financial reports presented at business meetings.
- Opportunity to shape and offer resources to other members.
- Free job postings on our website (normally $20 per posting).
- A NCMA gift that will be mailed to you within 6 weeks of joining.
2017 Membership Levels
All National Campus Ministry Association memberships are valid for the calendar year, from January 1 to December 31. All members must fill out an online form.
- Full-Time Member: $90 ($80 from Dec. 1 through Jan. 31) This level of membership is for full-time employees of campus ministry.
- Part-Time Member: $60 ($50 from Dec. 1 through Jan. 31) This level of membership is for part-time employees of campus ministry. Additionally, anyone who is not currently employed in campus ministry and who wants to be a voting member should register at this level.
- Non-Voting Member: $30 ($20 from Dec. 1 through Jan. 31) This level of membership is for retired campus ministers, students, volunteers, board members, and any other friends of campus ministry who are not currently employed to do that work.
Full-Time Members and Part-Time Members each get one vote at business meetings. Non-Voting Members do not have the privilege of a vote.
A Note about Membership Assistance
Everyone is welcome to be a member of NCMA. Should you find the cost prohibiting, we have a scholarship fund available to help you out. Email the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.